- MGMarie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSilicone Spoonula
I like this item with the exception of the handle. I wish it was not so straight and had some other shape that is easier to fit in your hand.
- EMErika M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMy new favorite utensil
Love the look, feel, and structure (and name) of this Spoonula!
- SISean I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoDope!
I like to pull my spoonula out at parties. Partly because I like saying spoonula and at parties I can take my friends captive to make them listen. "Spoonula." "Spooooooonuuuuula-la."
A lot of my friends don't talk to me anymore. But were they really my friends to begin with?EEpicurean5 months ago
We love your enthusiasm! As for friends, you sound like you would fit in great with the Epicurean crew!
- SCSharon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove All Epicurean Products
Have been using Epicurean cutting boards for many years. So happy to see all the new products. Love them for myself and as gifts.
- FFrankVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAll Hail the Spoonula!
At first, I bought this because, well, it's called a Spoonula. You never know until you try. Now this wondrous fusion of utensil has graced everything from cake frosting to lasagna layering in this household. I think I was living in the stone ages prior, extracting delicious sauces from my mixing bowls like a savage using inferior silicone utensils one finds at the dollar store. Never looking back. Add more stars, 5 is not enough.