- LDLester D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCool looking tool rest
I like the black tool rest looks modern and matches my stove its great size for all my kitchen utensils love it
- KBKristina B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoReally Love These!
These Tool Rests have been such an amazing addition to my kitchen! So much better than the old glass one I was using. The size of these is really generous, and they do an exceptional job of keeping the mess off of your counters. Plus, they are dishwasher-safe! Talk about easy after-dinner cleanup!
- CGchristopher g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoGreat tool rest
This is a huge step up from the standard porcelain tool rest. Would definitely recommend.
- MGMarie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agotool rest
Cannot seem to get the stains out.EEpicurean2 months ago
Thank you for your review!
Products made from Epicurean’s paper composite material are stain resistant but are not stain-proof. It is possible for oily, highly pigmented, or acidic foods to stain cutting boards and utensils. If a stain does appear, lightly sand the product with fine, 220-grit sandpaper to remove any surface discoloration. Treat the product with Epicurean Board Butter or mineral oil after sanding.
- SWSusanna W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoStains
Love how this looks, but it holds oil stains from tools that have been rested on it. A bit disappointing.