- PCPhillip C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome
I love the rubber feet so I can get a hood grip
On counter top and flip it over without getting counter top dirty. Very light and can hang from a 5 lb hook
- NNicholasVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI used this cutting board as plate for my toddler.
This cutting board makes a great plate for a toddler!… along with its intended function as a cutting board.
I used this cutting board as a plate for my toddler every day.
The silicone feet prevented him from sliding the “plate” off the table, and the “plate” allowed me to easily cut up his food on his “plate” without damaging the plate or dulling my expensive cutlery.
- GBGeorge B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOutstanding
I’ve owned several epicurean boards for years. This purchase was a gift for my daughter and not she and I appreciate the rubber feet that come standard….and they are dishwasher - able!
- PRPamela R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBoards
Love these boards!
I lost all of mine in a house fire.
Slowly replacing them.
- JWJeffrey W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSimply The Best!
We have owned Epicurean cutting boards for many years and just added this All-In-One Series board to our collection. This particular cutting board has a groove around the periphery for catching liquids and avoids making a mess on our kitchen counters during food prep. Epicurean cutting boards are simply the best because they don't dull our knives, always clean up easily and last for years! We highly recommend all of their fabulous products!