- LPLinda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this Pasta Server
We just moved and had to buy new induction cookware. These utensils are great to protect from scratches.
- CBCheryl B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWorks great!
I just used this for the first time and I liked it a lot. The handle feels good in my hand and I like the longer length compared to other pasta servers I've used.
- JFJodi F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGourmet Series Pasta Server
I’ve collected quite a few Epicurean cutting boards over the years and have always been pleased with the quality. I decided to give their kitchen utensils a try. I love the way they look and perform with an ergonomic design. I am sure they will serve me well for years to come.
- SEscott e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoImpressed!
- SRSandy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoNot made in China
I like that your products are all not made in China . We looked everywhere for utensils made in North America and it's almost impossible to findEEpicurean9 months ago
Thank you Sandy! We appreciate your review of our Gourmet Series Utensils, Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts.